Want to experience the joy of cooking? Preschoolers can try our Storybook Cooking. Want to learn to make Foods around the World? 7-10 years are welcome to come cook. How about you? No matter the age, we have the right cooking class for you. Come give us a try and make some new friends!
If you have an idea for an adult cooking class, we can make it happen. Adult classes have been on an adhoc basis. We’ve had several come together for a Mexican night and a Thai adventure.
Kids will discover the fun in cooking along with story book characters who are cooking up the same thing they are! Kids will love the stories that will go along with the main dish. From Spaghetti to Cupcakes, you don’t want to miss these cooking adventures! Parent participation required.
- Doughnuts for Dragons Fri May 20 4-5:30pm #90343
- Pizza for Pirates Wed 4-5:30pm #94448
- Camilla’s Cupcake Fairy Wed 4-5:30pm #94449
- Marshmallows for Martians Wed 4-5:30pm #94450
Get Cooking with Laura – Fun is what it’s all about in the kitchen with Laura! From USA to the Caribbean, from China to Mexico, delve into a fun cooking experience preparing and enjoying the food, nutrition and all around fun! Ages 7 -10.
- China Wed May 25 4:30-6:30pm #91845
- China Wed June 29 4:30-6:30pm #94456
- Mexico Wed July 27 4:30-6:30pm #94458
- India Wed Aug 24 4:30-6:30pm #94457
Foods from Different Countries – Join Chef Laura in this fun filled cooking camp! Foods from different countries around the world! Begin by learning about the country, its food, and basic nutrition. Then prep the food and cook an array of delicious items. Afterwards, we dig in! But, let’s not forget that cleanup- it’s a must! Ages 11 and up.
- Wed-Fri Aug 3-5 4-6:30pm #92961